Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon - ?ÿMultiTouch (20A8A0FKPH)
New 14" ThinkPad X1 Carbon starts at just 2.83 lbs, yet it's durable with carbon-fiber construction and packed with premium features like an Adaptive Keyboard that changes automatically with apps, RapidCharge battery technology, a patented cooling system, and a stunning?ÿThinkPad?ÿColorBurst Display.
- 14.0" HD+(1600x900) 260nit, TN
- An optional 10-point multitouch screen improves accuracy, making touch-browsing and selecting more responsive and precise.
- 5-row with Trackpoint (Island style, Under mount) plus Adaptive backlit Keyboard keys with TrackPoint?? and 5 Button trackpad with Glass surface (70 mm x 100 mm)
- Starting at just 2.877 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14" Ultrabookƒ?› on the planet. And at just 17.72 mm thin, it's the thinnest ThinkPad ever.
- Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made.
- Powered by Intel??Core i7-4600U Processor (up to 3.3GHz, 3MB Cache) with Intel HD Graphics 4400 and Windows 7 Pro64 preinstalled thru downgrade rights in Win 8 Pro English
- 8GB 1333Mhz DDR3L (On board) and 256GB SSD
- Features USB (2) 3.0, HDMI, Audio/Mic Combo OneLink Dock and other ports for connectivity
- Dolby?? Home Theater?? v4 with Digital Dual Array microphone certified for Microsoft Lync
- Delivers up to 10.9 hours of battery life on a single charge. And if you do run low, don't fret: with RapidCharge technology you get 80% battery restored in just under an hour.
1 Year Lenovo?ÿOfficial Warranty
What's in the Box?
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon - ?ÿMultiTouch (20A8A0FKPH)
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- Carrying Case