Sennheiser HD 25 Aluminum
The HD 25 ALUMINUM is a special edition of the legendary HD 25 marking the 25th anniversary of our iconic DJ headphones. Defining the DJ headphone performance benchmark, the HD 25 accompanied successful careers of many famous professional DJs and remains a favorite to this day. It has not only served as a tool DJs have used over a long period of time, but also has become a legendary part of electronic music itself. The HD 25 ALUMINIUM commemorates this milestone by offering upgraded materials enhancing performance and comfort. 70-Ohm transducers are house in ear cups machined solid block of billet Aluminum. The structural rigidity of the Aluminum ear cups allows the transducers to deliver exceptional dynamics, extended treble response, detailed midrange and tight bass at up to 120-db SPL. The split headband and ear pads are covered in premium Japanese leather provided comfortable fit for extended sessions. A rotating ear cup allows for single ear monitoring. The single sided twin lead steel cable is fitted with a 3.5mm straight plug with a screw on 1/4" adaptor. Like its namesake, the HD 25 ALUMINUM is built to deliver premium performance in the studio, at the club, or just for listening to your favorite tracks.
- Superb sound quality featuring tight bass, smooth midrange and detailed treble. Capable of delivering very high sound pressure levels (120 dB).
- Closed back, on ear design provides high attenuation of background noise with no sound leakage. (Contact pressure approximately 3.2N).
- High-grade machined aluminum ear cups help deliver both exceptional sound quality (> .3% THD) and durability. Rotatable ear cup provides one-ear monitoring.
- Lightweight yet extremely robust construction provides both wearing comfort and durability. 70-ohm impedance is a perfect match to home and studio monitoring audio equipment.
- 1 year Sennheiser Philippines Warranty